- Crocs Comfort Level Guide
- Please note this style runs in whole sizes only. For customers that are a half size, the brand recommends ordering a half size smaller than your normal shoe size.
- Crocs comfort Level 1.
- Crocs® states these shoes should fit very loosely. The sides of your foot should not really touch the sides of the shoe. Your toes should never make contact with the front of the shoe. Once you have centered your foot on the footbed: You should have about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space in front of your toes, behind your heel, and when you lift the strap you should be able to comfortably get your finger between the strap and heel.
- This durable, non-skid, multi- purpose clog is popular to water-sports enthusiasts, hikers, medical professionals, food service workers and fashion consumers.
- Made of patented resin that softens with body heat, allowing shoe to mold to the foot for a customizing fit.
- Removable back strap.
- Built-in arch support and a back strap for added stability.
- Ventilation system that allows air and water to pass through multiple ports inside of shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 6, Women's 8, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Zappos.com Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Crocs Classic Clog Parrot Green - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways uaPNWLUvC